Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stress.


Stress

I think that it crazy sounding but can work and have the benefits that it proclaims. I still don’t understand all the way about how to tell your body to take stress as a good thing. I’ve tried doing that and it’s not helped me much. I still stress out over big & small things. So maybe it doesn’t work for everybody. But I do see the benefits it’s providing and how they can become helpful for people. People should help out, support the community and friends & family anyways. Doing out kindness of your heart. But when stressed you and you get help it does help you overcome that underneath feeling.

I hate my car. It a piece of crap & not even worth the money to fix it up. There’s always something wrong with it, rather it be because it sits 2 inch from the ground; so I’m constantly dragging, scraping, scratching the bottom, undercarriage, or the front end. The engine & transmission are about shot, or close to it. It has no antennal. I’ve had to make one for it. The interior is shit. There’s battle scares up and down the thing, and the funny thing is that the car is four years younger than me. And I’m 20. Oh and did I add that it sucks down gas like a Hummer or a jet engine. I hate my car. I’m going to change its name from White Lighting, to Rust Bucket.

I hate this person that drives me. He knows that I need a tune up and quick fix and I’d be good to go. I still have tons & tons of life to give. And I can’t help that I’m short; maybe he should just pay more attention to the road and watch out for all the bumps & holes in Springfield. There not that many. And I may be younger but I’ve had a rough life, going from place to place, being owned and sold constantly for  awhile there and finally sitting in a driveway for 5 years until that kid started me up and started driving me.
I think that you need to pay attention more when you’re driving and your car would probably be in better shape than it is now. And yes the car may have problems but at least you have a RUNNING car. And as for the car, Its way to much money that I doubt the driver has, to pay up and get fixed up. It’s probably about that time to save up or start looking for another car because you my friend are starting to get rough looking. I mean, you could as save this car back for and get a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment