Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pigeon Possible.


Pigeon Possible

Pigeon point of view
Oh man that bagel that guy guys in the black suit has looks so good, I’m going to try and get it so I can eat it. Since he has thrown it I will go get it now. Oh. What is the mystic box with sound? Oh boy there is a shiny red button I could poke. But I won’t. I wonder how that box works. I wonder if I can use it to get that bagel back form the man. Wow, this box can shoot lasers! I’ll shoot that guy who threw the bagel at me. Darn I missed, I wonder what this button will do if I poke on it. Hm. Now this thing can fly, just like me. Now I’m really going to find me some food now. I’ll just shoot it down or something. Hey, there’s that guy with the bagel & he is holding it up now. Hm. Maybe I can get it from him. No, no, no, don’t throw that in the fire. It will make me sad, I would glad trade you the flying, shooting, box for the bagel. Oh no you don’t. You can’t trick me. I’ll shoot you if you try to trick me like that again… Oh man he threw the bagel & smacked me out of the cool box. Now there a rocket coming out of the thing I like to sit on. Hey wait a minute, were is that man going with my box. I’ll chase him down and beat him up for trick me and throwing away my bagel. Ha! Take that you stupid guy. Oh man there’s my bagel. Man this thing is so fire. It was worth all that trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment