Friday, February 20, 2015

What if…
Cats where dogs
Cats barked, and dogs meowed
I went to law school
I was cat for a day
Water was the color purple
Walter White never died
Politics wasn't corrupted
Cancer never existed
School wasn't so long
I was president
Lived over seas
I could redo life
Turn water into wine
Animals owned humans instead of humans owning them
Fish take over the world

What if I was a cat for a day?
I would just lay around all day and sleep. After my nice long cat nap I would go to the window of the outside world and stare & stare until imp back to sleep. After 6 more cat naps I would wake up yet again and stretch out on the floor, laying out all cross the floor. As the day progress, I’ll go in to the kitchen and snag up some yummy tuna from out of the cabinet. Digging my craws in to the can, ripping it open I smell the sweet smell of the sea. Ad my mouth starts to water, I get the lid off of the top of the can where the pale pink shows through. After the meal I would go curl up on the couch where it’s warm and cozy and start yet again on my cat trip nap. When I waken this time the light outside is gone and the sky changed from the shade s of blue and white to a black blur. Jumping off of the couch I run the kitchen and meow to my owner that it’s feeding time for me yet again. As I wait for the food the hit my mouth the owner turns to look at me when I shout out a loud meow in frustration. It was not my yummy tuna. It was that nasty cat food. That was dry and hard. I hate that stuff. Blah that all I can think of for being a cat.


What if the earth was still thought to be square?

I would think that the earth would have very high temperate are the counter of the earth, probably too hot for human existence. We would probably never sail in the oceans because people would be afraid of falling off the earth and fall into a dark pit of nothingness. Lost in the endless sea. If the world were flat instead of round then how would the water flow without falling off of the earth? And once it fell off the earth were would go? How does it get back on to land earth? Things would not happen like they do on a round plant. The earth wouldn't spin, therefor how would there be seasons to separate the year. If the world was flat instead of round would the earth hold up all the people on it or would it just clasp? And the one main characteristic, if the earth was flat instead of round then how would people even look? Gravity is the main reason the earth has a round shape to it. So if it wasn’t round then gravity wouldn't exit, and people would be like a drawing stuck on a piece of paper or free floating. Once you jumped in the air then you would never see home again, doomed to spend the rest of your life floating into to space. If there was one. No gravity, no other plants possibly. Unless they were flat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment