Friday, February 20, 2015

Silent --
didn't finish what I was going to put down because I could not think of anything to put. I don’t think I would have a caught phrase because I don’t know that I could repast by doing so. But I guess what I was trying to go for silent designer or something along those lines. Interrupting that I am quite and that I love to do visual arts of all sorts. Drawing, Graphic Design, Photography. I love it all. As for the silent part of my “caught phrase” is not because I don’t talk or something. I’m actually very vocal, I just before very shy. And soft spoken so if you were to even hear me anyways. Blahblahblah. Man I have to file my taxes today. But back to what I said about I wouldn't even have a caught phrase because I wouldn't need one. But if I did, it would be something similar to Apple’s “Think Different” slogan. 

If I were a Crayola crayon I would be the color Slime Green/Vivid Green.
Because that shade of green is my favorite color, also because green is a cool, relaxing, and good fountain color.  Green wasn't always my favorite color. It used to be purple because purple was a different shade of color for a boy to like and I wanted to be different. And because it is a deep, rich color. And kind of intense in some sense. Were as green is more of a mellow feeling color.

No comments:

Post a Comment