Friday, February 20, 2015

Fear is brought threw in many ways. For example, there are people who are fearful of things like cows, water, crowds and some are even frightful for of water.
Some people let them fear get a hold of them. blahblahblah. Horror movie use the element of fear to try and get under your skin so that you are either screaming out of complete or total scarred or that it surprised you into the mist of the moment. I think that fear is one of the most unusual and blahblahblah. I have many fears including spiders, clowns, huge swarms of people, and sometimes small crowds. But the biggest one of all is that I hate not knowing what will happen next. I always the one that has things planed out from start to finish. The person that thinks of everything. And when I’m out of control on that or things get out of line then I start to freak out. It just come over me with that overwhelming anxiety. blahblahblah I don’t know why and it very nerve racking to have to go through that. Any who, Fear is blahblahblah.


No comments:

Post a Comment