Monday, February 23, 2015

Credo

To me, it’s all about love, peace, and to respect other's along with their thoughts and beliefs. Someone may not see eye to eye with you on certain things. But it does mean they don’t have to right to express it. Nobody thinks the same, so let them express that the way they want too. I think the Golden Rule of treat other the same way that you want to be treat is still a solid moral that I live by. Also I mind my own business and try to keep to myself and not babble or rant off my problems to others. That’s just me. I mind my space & I like to think that others do as well. It just seems like common sense to me. You wouldn’t just walk up to somebody and take their drink from there hand, take a sip, and walk away. And that another thing, having common sense is not a bad thing. Showing other’s that you have respect for them is positively correct. Having peace and love for people shows that you have a heart and care for people that don’t normal get cared for. Like helping the homeless with change or donating clothes to an organization or function that handles with people who are not able to provide things for themselves. Which gives them hope and shows that’s someone cares and loves them. I think that the world would revolve a little slower, fight against countries would dimmer, and the earth would be in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment